Thursday 30 April 2009

Teacher wrote my name because.......

29 April 2009
Yesterday dinner time, three of us, Achu, Sumedi and myself were having light talk. Me and Sumedi were trying to get stories from Achu regarding her school - teachers, friends, happenings etc. It's really sweet to hear the narration from a 4.5 year old. So, while describing one of the incidents she said:
"Amma, teacher wrote my name on the board!!"
Sumedi asked " is it because when teacher went somewhere you were talking?"
She replied " No, its because I went somewhere, teacher wrote my name" :D

3 comments:

  1. Achan and Amma7 May 2009 at 12:50

    achumol,We are very happy in hearing your day to day life's remembrances.Achachan and Achamma

    ReplyDelete
  2. bindu.. interesting stuff from u.. though i didnt read the long ones... one thing i noticed is.. u enjoy ur little girl just the same way i enjoy my ishu...its good to know other moms who think similar to me..good work.. keep writing...i have a similar one.. but not ready to open to all.. once i get comfortable.. will let u know...
    Asha

    Asha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Asha!! Do share when u get comfortable :-)

    ReplyDelete