Monday 11 May 2009

Mother's Day!!

10 May 2009
Yesterday, May 10th was Mother's Day!! Even though I slept very late in the previous night surfing net and talking to some of the friends online, I felt a rush of energy. Mother's day came with the endearng thoughts of mom. The fact that she is not on this earth made me to feel lonely in the voidness of her absence... Though the gallons of energy I used to receive after talking to mom is no more, I am at the giving end now... Time to give back what has been received. Even while going through the most difficult plight she could easily convince me that everything is going to be all right. Celebration is one thing she was very enthusiastic about... After all, life is always a celebration of being alive.

 I hope sincerely that all the mothers in this world had a wonderful Mother's day. And as the saying goes, "You may only be someone in the world, but to someone else, you may be the world." 

On May 8th Aishwarya came running after coming from school with a little, cute chart. It was made up of black chart paper on which the picture of a silver trophy was pasted. Below, there was an yellow rectangular paper on which she has scribbled beautifully in her budding handwriting that "This trophy goes to the World's Best Mom -Aishwarya".  I was so proud to be a mom. It might be prepared with the help of teachers and she might have copied the words form what teacher has written on the white board but, I don't care. For me its something which my little girl is whispering to me. Sometimes ignoring certain things can be bliss ;-)


0 comments:

Post a Comment